Solid oak flooring reducer profiles available with 7mm, 15mm and 20mm rebates. Designed to create a smooth transition between wooden floors and floors of a different height. Most commonly used to link wood to wood, wood to tile, wood to vinyl and wood to carpet.
- Solid oak moulding
- Reducer to bridge variations in height between two floors
- Suitable for solid and engineered wood floors
- Unfinished allows for good colour match to the flooring finish
- Lacquered finish saves time, looks great and is ready to fit
- Quick and easy installation
*As all of our thresholds are natural real solid oak products, this means the grain and colour may vary.