A range of ready-for-use water-based wood fillers developed for filling pin holes, nail holes and other small imperfections on wood for internal use. They are formulated to be applied by either knife or scraper and are available in a variety of colours.
The standard range consists of a selection of the most widely used wood colours. Formulated on a careful selection of quality raw materials, they have good adhesion and anchorage properties coupled with minimal shrinkage and absorption. They are quick drying with excellent sanding properties.
For hand application the softer 47 – Hand Stopper is recommended. This one-part wood filler cannot be used for repairing damaged edges, corners and other more significant damages, however Morrells Two-Part Wood Filler can be used for such repairs.
- Apply the one part wood filler directly on to the timber using a knife or scraper
- Apply the one part wood filler in slight excess to allow for shrinkage during drying
- Deep holes should not be filled with the one part wood filler in a single operation due to the risk of excessive shrinkage and crumbling of the dried filler
- Leave to dry overnight for thorough hardening
- Sand away excess dried filler with 180-240g water-lubricated sandpaper
- Surface is now prepared for normal finishing
Equipment cleaning: Hot water