Bona Quantum Adhesive - 15kg
A hard-elastic, 1-component silane wood floor adhesive. A true all rounder suitable for practically all types of wood flooring and subfloors, in particular solid floors. Its hard-elastic properties make it strong and resistant against movement of wood while relieving tension on the sub floor.
- Fast initial bonding strength allows load after 24 hours
- Up to two years' shelf life
- Great rib stability
- Can be used on outdoor decks
- Direct use on tiles and metal
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Coverage: 850 - 1500g/m2
- Adhesive hardens due to a chemical reaction with moisture.
- Technical Spec
- Open time: Approx 40mins*
- Drying time, until: - Application of load: 24-48hrs
- Under normal climate conditions, 20°C/60% R.H.
Note: Please also refer to the instructions for use provided by the parquet manufacturer.
- Before using the adhesive the following climatic conditions must be met:
- Air temperature: min. 18°C
- Floor temperature: min. 15°C (with underfloor heating max. 20°C) R.H: max. 70 %-
- The adhesive itself must, if necessary, be brought to the right temperature.
- Apply with a or notched trowel