Tongue-Tite Plus is the easy fix for installing tongue and groove wood flooring and cladding. All its features have a purpose and are not just for fancy.
Its single course thread has been designed to eliminate the ream out of the floor boarding, giving high pull out retention. In other words - no more squeaky boards!
The star recess provides greater grip and control on application whilst the narrow countersunk head gives a neat flush fix to allow the next board to sit in place.
Unlike messy glues and nails Tongue-Tite Plus can be removed without damaging the timber should floor boards or cladding need to be moved in the future.
- The ideal screw for exterior use such as cladding and tongue & groove boards
- Stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance
- Two free T10 driver bits in each box
- Available in three sizes - 3.5 x 32mm/3.5 x 45mm/3.5 x 49mm
- Due to the nature of stainless steel, if you are using this product on hardwoods please drill a pilot hole