Lecol 5500 Parquet Flooring Adhesive is solvent-based and can be used for all types of wood
. It is suitable for installation on absorbent and non-absorbent sub-floors meaning that it can be universally applied. In many cases Lecol 5500 can even be used to install pre-finished parquet without any problems. Our customers consistently report first class results with Lecol 5500 and it comes highly recommended by Professionals.
Advantages of Lecol 5500 include:
- Lecol 5500 Parquet Adhesive is ready to use
- Very strong adhesion
- Excellent filling properties
- High level of initial grab
- Lecol 5500 can be used with underfloor heating - see below
- Lecol 5500 is widely used by professional floor fitters
- Universally applicable
- Economical application
- Supplied in a 16kg tin.