The Osmo Repair Kit can be used for making good any cracks, scratches and dents in all exterior and interior wooden surfaces. The included wax sticks are made from a blend of mineral waxes, coloured with earth and oxide dyes.
- For repairing scratches, dents, cracks and splits in exterior and interior wooden surfaces
- Suitable for solid wood, veneer, foil, thermosetting, thermoplastic & plastic surfaces
- Wax sticks can be mixed during melting to produce unique shades for repairs
- Good elasticity meaning no development of cracks
- Quick and easy to use.
- 6 x 8gm wax filler sticks of various colours
- Heat pen
- Batteries X 2
- For an alternative interior wood filler, why not try Osmo Interior Wood Filler or Osmo Interior Gap Sealer
- For extra wax sticks, use Osmo Wax Stick Refill Pack
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the container at all times.
Liquify the wax filler stick or sticks with the heated melting knife and drop the melted wax filler into the damaged area until the scratch, hole or imperfection in the wood is slightly overfilled.
When the wax filler has dried, use the grooved handle of the melting tool to plane the repaired area, removing any excess surface wax
To restore the grain pattern of the filled area, scratch the surface of the repair area lightly with a pointed item, then re-fill with the grain shade of wax
Remove any final filler residues by polishing lightly with the grey finishing pad included within the Osmo Repair Kit
Please note: The clear wax filler stick can be used to fill pressure indentations in the timber.